Cookies, pop, cakes, cupcakes, candy bars, bread, all have one thing in common : SUGAR. Did you know, the average American consumes almost 152 pounds of sugar in one year??
If you were unaware – Humans aren’t the only ones who consume sugar.
Plants use sunlight, water, and carbon dioxide to make glucose, which is a form of sugar that plants actually need to survive. If you paid any attention at all during your high school biology class, you know that his process is called photosynthesis.
Much like humans, plants then burn the sugar as a source of energy. The overall purpose of a plant’s leaf is to create and manufacture sugar, which then aids in the plant’s growth to collect sunlight. Thus starting the process over again.
Common sense then tells us that adding sugar to the water we put on our crops will help foster its growth. In today’s market there are a wide variety of sugar sources available for growers to use. Some examples include granulated cane sugar, brown sugar, high fructose corn syrup and molasses.
Well my dear friends, I’m here to tell you there is something amazing out there. Something better than all the rest.
It’s called : Syntose FA
FA stands for Folvic Acid
[More information on that in a later blog post.]
According to the label, Syntose FA is “A unique blend of readily available sugars, molasses, and fulvic acid ideal for use on all soils and plants. Syntose FA easily incorporates into current operations, readily mixing with starter fertilizers and other key nutrients and chemistries.”
If that isn’t enough here at 10 more amazing facts about sugar, and Syntose FA :
- When choosing which sugar source to use on your farming operation, consider compatibility and mixing ease of the product.
- A jumpstart in microbial activity will feed crop residue and lead to more nutrient availability for your crops.
- In-furrow sugar applications can help jump start microbial activity in the soil.
- Sugars play an important role in the plant’s defense system and help with photosynthesis.
- Sugars are easy to use and very cost effective, which can provide a positive return on investment.
- The extra available nutrients then help establish faster early growth of corn, which leads to a higher yield potential.
- According to Beck’s PFR, Syntose FA produced a $22.81 ROI when used in furrow! (Southern Illinois plot test site)
- Syntose FA is the only sugar product that contains fulvic acid! Fulvic acids are some of the best biostimulant products in nature, and improve the uptake of nutrients. As stated earlier, we are going to
- In three of the seven studies, Syntose FA provided the best ROI, as well as the best overall ROI when combining all locations.
- You can increase your yields simply by using a pound of sugar per acre. At a test site in Northern Illinois 1 pint of Syntose FA increased yield by 8.55 BPA.
Who is ready to use sugar on their farming operation in 2019??
For more information, Click the link below and we will contact you!
Follow along with us on Facebook for scientific, research based information!